Photobucket

Vintage Porcelain Art

Hand Painted Porcelain by Amy Enright

Welcome to Vintage Porcelain Art! I am an award winning porcelain artist with over 20 years experience. I specialize in the vintage "lost" art of china painting in the style of the old victorian masters as well as in the romantic, shabby and cottage chic style. Thank you for letting me share my art with you!

Photobucket






Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tea Tuesday!

I'm so happy to be joining everyone for tea!
I look foward to Tuesday every week!
here are some teacups I painted awhile ago to share with you.....








These picuures I dug deep for, they are a few years old.
Please excuse the photograhpy, I didn't have the hang of photography like I do now, and even now its a challenge!  HAHA!
As an artist I like to look up old pictures of my work, to see how I've evolved, if there are things I've improved, or things that STILL need improvement.
An artist is their own worst critic!
Have a wonderful week!
I want to thank all the hostesses and participants that make this such a fun day.
Please pay them a visit and see the lists of other "partiers"........

Tuesday Tea For Two


Tea Time Tuesday



Tea Pot and Tea Things Tuesday



Tea Cup Tuesday


 
 
I also want to thank everyone for their comments on my recent posts.
I want to get back to you and visit you all, but it has been one of those busy weeks!
I'm planning to visit and drop a line back very soon!  :)
 

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful....Absolutely breath-taking!!
    Your talent is God Given!
    Love,
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely tea cups! they are so romantic,i love it.

    Kiss from Croatia

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, these are so lovely! I especially love the white roses. I am having a love/hate relationship with painting white roses at the moment and yours are my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So what's the verdict? Are you finding that your work has improved? I think your painting was beautiful then, and it's beautiful now.

    And as for picture taking...well, I don't even own a camera. I am still back in the days of 35 mm cameras with film. I have to bug my son to take the photos I post on my blog.

    Have a lovely day,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Amy :) As always, you show us such beautiful things that you paint; love the teacup and the tea pot, but especially the...is it a covered creamer set, or a little teapot? either way, it's simply gorgeous and I love the pink roses!!

    Happy Tea Tuesday!!

    Warmest hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy, your painting is both beautiful then and now! I adore the teacup but then I love the others as well! I'm afraid when it comes to your art, I love it all! You are truly gifted and what a pleasure it gives me to come see your things. Thank you for sharing and I wish you a lovely week, my friend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pieces you've shown again this week. I love the cute set that has a lid.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I'm visiting a few sorority sisters today. Your work is beautiful, you are so talented. I love that first teacup!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh your tea cup is just so gorgeous! The flowers you have painted are beautiful. I can't even imagine being able to do something like this.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything is so beautiful. You are obviously a very talented artist, a master in your field. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, your amazing! God has truly blessed you with an amazing talent. Really enjoyed looking at all the eye candy on your blog!
    Bless you,
    Donna Lynn
    PS Thanks for stopping by and sorry it took me so long to respond!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI Amy...It's always pure joy when I look at your beautiful porcelain art...loved ever bit of it..Now the teapot is the MOST interesting shape I've ever seen. I've never seen one quite that shape before!! Oh my, I can just see color coordinating my outfit to match the tea service too...to make even more beautiful than it already is...I don't think that's possible...It's so gorgeous already :) :) ...Oh ...loving the possibilities. I think these photos are lovely!!! Thanks for sharing part of your life with us again this week. Have a gret rest of the week. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm enjoying your Blog, such beautiful work. I have a collection of hand painted pieces, some are vintage or antique, some done by modern Artists with this amazing Gift. It is refreshing to see modern Artists resurrecting 'dying' Arts so that they won't be lost forever.

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  14. You do an amazing job! These are beautiful!! I'm loving your blog and I'm so excited to be your newest follower! I would also like to invite you to my link party/giveaway every Friday at FrouFrouDecor! I love new friends and hope to see you there!
    ~Terrell @ FFD~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi: Your pieces are so amazing. I just love each one. You are so talented. I wish I have even a little finger of your talent. I took a class to paint roses and the teacher said, it just was not in me. Thank you for sharing your work. I am truly an admirer. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I love it! I just came across your blog at the bloggerette Sorority.
    These really came out nice!
    Thank you for sharing!
    Leticia
    www.msbinglesvintagechristmas.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amy, Your work is just fabulous! I love all of these and love the trinket box in your newer post. You are so very, very talented! God bless,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day! I very much appreciate your comments and will try to respond as soon as possible! :)