Photobucket

Vintage Porcelain Art

Hand Painted Porcelain by Amy Enright

Welcome to Vintage Porcelain Art! I am an award winning porcelain artist with over 20 years experience. I specialize in the vintage "lost" art of china painting in the style of the old victorian masters as well as in the romantic, shabby and cottage chic style. Thank you for letting me share my art with you!

Photobucket






Friday, December 17, 2010

Pink Saturday and Some Christmas Porcelain!

First something pink..........



Now something Christmas!  



Please visit Beverly and see the list of other Pink Saturday Participants!

My sale is still going on in my eBay and Etsy stores!   Please scroll down to see the details!

also....
Please visit my new website!
Enchanted Brushstrokes
Art on People, Places and Things!

13 comments:

  1. Those are all very pretty pieces of porcelain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the porcelain pieces!! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful porcelain you've created! You're so talented. TFS and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything you paint is gorgeous!!!!!
    Have a very Merry Christmas!
    Jil

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are really lovely. I especially liked the snowman plate. Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work. Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are gorgeous...you're so talented!

    HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very, very beautiful!!!!!!

    I invite to visit my blog:
    http://7dasartes.blogspot.com

    Hugs

    Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day! I very much appreciate your comments and will try to respond as soon as possible! :)