Photobucket

Vintage Porcelain Art

Hand Painted Porcelain by Amy Enright

Welcome to Vintage Porcelain Art! I am an award winning porcelain artist with over 20 years experience. I specialize in the vintage "lost" art of china painting in the style of the old victorian masters as well as in the romantic, shabby and cottage chic style. Thank you for letting me share my art with you!

Photobucket






Friday, November 26, 2010

Pink Saturday!

Happy Pink Saturday! 
I hope you all are having a Blessed Thanksgiving weekend!  I know I am!
This week I am featuring a 14" large Vase, painted in my version of the "limoges" style with deep dark greens and PINK roses!







If you are interested, You can view the listing for this vase in my Ebay Store


Thank you Beverly once again for hosting a beautiful Pink Saturday!

click HERE to see a list of other participants!
 
Thank you for taking the time to stop by! 

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful and elegant!! You are very talented!!

    Happy PS!✿◕ ‿ ◕✿

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very nice piece. Thank you to share. You have a amazing talent.

    Happy PINK SATURDAY TO YOU !

    ♥ Hélène Glehen - a French artist, fond of roses and romantic stuff ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful-wish I could own it-it's definetely my style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great piece of work that vase is. It would make a wonderful addition to any home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Pink Saturday, Amy! Your vase is exqisite! LOVE the colours and the roses! Enjoy your weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. That vase is gorgeous!! The roses are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amy, your work always takes my breath away. I am going to have to save up and treat myself to a piece.

    Happy Pink Saturday, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day! I very much appreciate your comments and will try to respond as soon as possible! :)