Photobucket

Vintage Porcelain Art

Hand Painted Porcelain by Amy Enright

Welcome to Vintage Porcelain Art! I am an award winning porcelain artist with over 20 years experience. I specialize in the vintage "lost" art of china painting in the style of the old victorian masters as well as in the romantic, shabby and cottage chic style. Thank you for letting me share my art with you!

Photobucket






Friday, July 30, 2010

Pink Saturday, Pink Roses Again!

Pink Saturday! 

I've been very busy in the studio this week! Its been a GREAT week!
If you come to my blog often, you will know that I'm not too much of a chatty writer, I'd rather let my paint brush do the talking!
I'm sure those who know me personally would say "HAHA! Since when!?!"
I could tell you all about my husband, my teenage daughter, my family, my pets... and I might share bits and pieces of those things with you along the way so that you can get to know me better.
But, this blog is mostly about my art, the awesome gift God has given me to express my love for all that is in my life. Each stroke is dedicated to everyone I love, those who are still with me and those in heaven. Each piece is a celebration of what I feel is beautiful.
After only 6 weeks of blogging I'm coming up on 100 followers!
I'm overwhelmed by the support and warm welcome my new blog friends have given me!
I truly appreciate all who visit my blog!


So, enough chit-chat! I need to finish this post becasue my handsome hubby is taking me on a date night to dinner and a comedy show to see our favorite comedian!  I'm so looking forward to it!

Here is what I've chosen to share with you for this Pink Saturday....









All These items can be found in my ebay store!

Only a few days to enter my Giveaway!
It you havn't entered, now is the time!
click here to enter


Today I'm linked with Beverly @ How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday!
Please be sure to stop by and pay her a visit and the other pink partiers!
Click here to visit her!

11 comments:

  1. Happy Pink Saturday Amy Sweetie...
    Oh my goodness what a beautiful share again today. I absolutely LOVE these pieces you have shared today. My goodness the roses and pansies look so real. I felt as though I could smell them when I opened the page. What a beautiful collectino. The colors are so vibrant. You do such beautiful work.

    The tray is my favorite. I can clearly see why you are an award winning porcelain artist. Your work is exquisite.

    Thank you for sharing with me today. Have a beautiful Pink Saturday. Please stop by and let me share mine with you.

    Country hugs...Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'll be making the same comment I always make....GORGEOUS, BEAUTIFUL, EXQUISITE. You really do stunningy beautiful work.

    Enjoy your date night with hubby!!

    Blessings,
    Patti (Fill My Cup with Beauty)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy, I hope you have a wonderful time on your Date night :) Behave yourselves, lol!! Once again you have shown us some amazingly beautiful pieces that you have painted with your very talented hands! Gorgeous!

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    Warmest hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy...OH I love all these beautiful pink things...What detail....It always takes my breath away. I really love everything..the one box with the lid that had the flowers on the inside..that was a great touch!!!! Have a fun date night with your hubby :) :) Also wishing you a great weekend. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is obvious you have a great talent and use it very well. All these pieces are truly beautiful. Please enter me for the drawing. I would to have the giveaway. Also, I am joining your other friends as a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning!
    Yes, you do have a God given talent!!
    Beautiful!!

    HPS!!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amy, your art is just amazing. How gifted you are. Beautiful pink post today..I loved every second of my visit to your fabulous blog!
    Happy Pink Saturday..xo Tami

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful date tonight! Hope y'all get all the great parking spaces!
    I know that SOME day, I'm going to be the proud owner of at least ONE of your gorgeous hand painted pieces...hopefully sooner than later! I want to have that piece that the Antiques Roadshow crew says, "Bring the cameras over here!!" "This piece if put up for auction would fetch well over _________ thousand dollars". Yes, someday..... Ahhhhh..... ;)
    Love your beautiful pink roses! Blessings, Doni

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhh, Amy, I am in heaven! What exquisite florals! You are an awesome artist. I love the tray! Your roses are so life like, can almost reach out to pick one.

    Have a lovely PINK summer's eve.
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so amazing! i love pink color and roses too.

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day! I very much appreciate your comments and will try to respond as soon as possible! :)