Photobucket

Vintage Porcelain Art

Hand Painted Porcelain by Amy Enright

Welcome to Vintage Porcelain Art! I am an award winning porcelain artist with over 20 years experience. I specialize in the vintage "lost" art of china painting in the style of the old victorian masters as well as in the romantic, shabby and cottage chic style. Thank you for letting me share my art with you!

Photobucket






Friday, July 2, 2010

Pearls and Lace Thursday!


Faith, Grace and Crafts is hosting Pearls and Lace Thursday!
It sounds like and awesome day! I can't wait!
Here is the link to join.....

2 comments:

  1. Amy, I'm so honored that you'll be joining me for Pearls and Lace Thursday in the future!!! Welcome to my blog, and may I say I have had a BLAST looking and drooling over your not only your blog but your ebay store and your beautiful china painting!!! I've always always always loved that art-form and desired to be able to paint like you! Blessings!!! Doni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy,
    Just thought I would let you know that I mentioned your blog on my Pink Saturday post. Have a wonderful weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day! I very much appreciate your comments and will try to respond as soon as possible! :)